“A Great Ride!” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Great Ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

You can't beat this setting or the staff! Our 1 hour ride inside Smoky Mountain National Park was a welcome relief from the craziness of the town. It was peaceful, beautiful and very affordable. Make sure you take time for a ride while in the Gatlinburg area.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Brad S

Milwaukee,
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A real treat in the Smoky's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have never ridden a horse before so I was a bit concerned about riding. From the moment I hopped on the horse, until the moment I got off the staff was wonderful and put me at ease. My wife and I (who were honeymooners) went on a ride with Randy on 10/29/13. What a treat. The horses looked to be well maintained and taken care of, and our guide Randy was awesome. We went on a 1.5 hour tour and that was the perfect ride. My body (ok my butt) still aches due to the ride, but every ache brings back a fond memory. The prices are reasonable, the scenery is great and the experience will last a lifetime. Going on the horse back ride thru the Smoky Mountain National Park was one of the highlights during our honeymoon. We considered going back and repeating the excursion every day afterwards but we didn't have time.

The staff at these stables are outstanding. I know we let them know how much we appreciated it...but if management reads this review, please let them know that their customer service made 2 lovebirds from Wisconsin very happy!

2 Thank Brad H
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great ride through the national park. Great value! Take a guided tour through the Smoky Mountains on this trail ride. Up and down through the mountains. You can ride for 60 or 90 minutes. The hour long ride was only $30 which I felt was really reasonable. It was beautiful and you don't have to have a lot of riding experience to go on this.

1 Thank Sarah R
Atlanta, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great get away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I loved this adventure. Did the 1 hour ride. My BFF and I did this on our trip to Gatlinburg. We both had not ridden horses in years so they gave us two horses, Christy and Billy to ride and they are VERY laid back horses. The trail through the Great Smokey Mountains were breath taking. Staff was VERY nice and helpful. Picture prices were very reasonable as well. A must do if you want to do something you've never done before or haven't done in a long time. I would recommend that you actually drive to the stables instead of taking the trolley service. We wasted a whole day just waiting on the trolleys so we didn't get to do more things because of that situation. The stables are NOT far from downtown Gatlinburg and very easy to get to.

2 Thank haughtsauce
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beautiful & Relax ride through a natural trail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited day before yesterday, this was the first tour in our vacation and what a nice experience, our 11 years old was
Very afraid! But the guides worked very good with her and just 5 minutes into the ride she was enjoying the ride, our 6 years old did not need any help he was right behind the guide : ) Josh was very nice and talking to us the whole tour, Thank You. The ride is an hour, the groups are small, only 6 in our tour and the kids rode their own horse. Great family activity!

1 Thank NMONPR