“lots of games”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Arcadia

Arcadia
Ranked #10 of 17 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Gatlinburg's Largest Family Fun Arcade Attraction. Enjoy 145 of the newest amusement games, Lazer Runner, Hurricane Simulator, Largest Redemption Prize Center in the area. Established late 2009 after the construction of the new multicolored facade. Located below the Gatlinburg Space Needle and beside Slice Pizza Bakery. Don't miss out on all the fun Arcadia has to offer you on your next visit to Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Wooster, Ohio
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“lots of games”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

My 5 year old and I both had fun here. The prizes were very cheap but they had a good selection of games to choose from. We would go back again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank MomAndAddi

Pell City, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I enjoyed the price of tokens, the prizes and the amount / types of games! I could have spent hours there!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Courtney C
Huntley, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have been going to the space needle arcade for over 30 yrs. back then the entire back half was a priceless collection of old pinball machines and I loved them every visit. I was even here the night of the great gatlinburg fire which the effects of reached this location but did not engulf it.

Every year I return and love to spend a night and wad of money on games. The area is loaded with choices. This arcade is probably the largest. We had a lot of fun. Playing many different games, saving tickets, and winning prizes.

The star of the attraction are its employees and customer service. Usually you can't find any help when you need it in arcades nationwide. Not here. The two employees that were working were Tarina, and Trey. Both were active in our visit and in helping others as well. If you need tickets refilled, prizes, questions, or assistance with the games they were fast, very polite and friendly, and always professional. Every other guest I saw was having a great time. We left poorer, but with a couple cool prizes and lots of memories. Thanks Tarina and Trey for making our evening excursion a success. We will be back!

The only criticism of the establishment that I have is there are big prize games, but no pictures or proof that anybody ever wins, do people ever win them? And there is a huge selection of ticket or redemption prizes. But ALL of the bigger prizes are MARKED up outrageously, exorbitantly. For example winning any electronic prizes cost 100000s of tickets. This is basically saying we have it and don't want anybody to win it. You should adjust the prices to be profitable, yet reasonable and attainable. It detracts from the place a bit. It makes the place look greedy. My only request for improvement is the management consider this...

Anyways they always have all the new and best games, and great staff, easy location to walk to or park. Highly recommended, would return to again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank HumphreyBogarden
Knoxville
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome Arcade!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Our family had a great time at Arcadia. Lots of new games since our visit during Christmas. My teenage son won an Ipad out of one of the machines. Needless to say, he will be a life long customer.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank knxan
Hebron
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time at the arcade after our trip to the top of the space needle. The games were fun but some were a little pricey as were the prizes. But had an all around good time while there. The service was very good and the enployees were all very friendly. Plan on going back while visiting on our trip in Gatlinburg.

1 Thank Sbatton09