“Great arcade”
Review of Arcadia

Arcadia
Ranked #12 of 21 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Arcadia - Win Big at Gatlinburg's Largest Family Fun Arcade Attraction. Enjoy the newest amusement games and largest Redemption Prize Center in the area. Located below the Gatlinburg Space Needle and beside Slice Pizza Bakery. Don't miss out on all the fun Arcadia has to offer you on your next visit to Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Awesome games kids loved it. Will definitely visit again soon by the way

1  Thank bmcneal

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Out of the multiple attractions in the area we decided to experience this one. The arcade is very nice and has lots of games. We kept playing the 4 person air hockey. I have not seen my kids laugh so hard in a long time from having so much fun. You get tickets for every game you play and the prizes are actually prizes. There not like some arcades that you spend a bunch of money to get some cheesy prizes. We also went up the space needle and saw the beautiful view. You could see the snow on the smokey mountains. On top of the space needle had a bunch of binocular telescopes to look out at the mountains up close. We didn't have time to do the lasers but it sounded fun. The ice cream there is really good as well. This was the only place my kids wanted to visit multiple times. The staff is very nice and helpful. They're right in downtown Gatlinburg by everything. We will definitely be back next year. 10 out of 10 because of how much of a good time my 3 children had there.

2  Thank Gari S
Reviewed November 28, 2011

There is not a lot of competition in Gatlinburg but this arcade is the better of them. Be careful you can spend a lot of time and money in here.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

My daughter, son, his girlfriend, and I had such a GREAT time playing in the arcade. It's hard to find fun activities for a teenager in a wheelchair. My daughter loved this arcade! We all put our points together and gave them to my daughter and she was able to get several nice prizes. (I did spend quite a bit of money, but it was worth it!)

1  Thank hogskinbug
Reviewed September 17, 2011

The kids had a blast! They played laser tag too, and we went up in the Space Needle. So much fun!!!

2  Thank pierce894