“Never Laughed SO HARD in my life--had a blast”
Review of Arcadia

Arcadia
Ranked #11 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Arcadia - Win Big at Gatlinburg's Largest Family Fun Arcade Attraction. Enjoy the newest amusement games and largest Redemption Prize Center in the area. Located below the Gatlinburg Space Needle and beside Slice Pizza Bakery. Don't miss out on all the fun Arcadia has to offer you on your next visit to Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Ok, so I am not usually an arcade person. I'm not big on video games, but we cut through Arcadia to purchase tickets to the Space Needle. When we walked in we walked up some steps that led us to the video games, an old timey photo, skee ball, pool tables, air hockey tables, hurricaine simulator, a huge grab-it machine, the hypnotized show entrance & the Space Needle ticket counter. I did not pay much attention to the actual games as I was focused on going up in the Space Needle.

However, once we got done the Space Needle, we walked back out the way we came in. As we walked down the steps, we saw the old style fun house mirrors. My husband and I stood there and LAUGHED so hard. It was hilarious. We looked like we were 2 feet tall & looked like we had HUGE butts. It really made my night. Sometimes, it is fun to just act like kids again.

If you like arcades, this one seems decent. We did look a little more closely on the second day that we went up in the Space Needle. Some of the games are attractive & we saw kids who looked like they were having a good time. We certainly had a blast with the fun mirror. IF you need a laugh, definately check it out. It can't hurt. It is FREE to go inside. You only pay IF you want to play some games or do one of the attractions that this building houses.

1  Thank daisyferret1
There are newer reviews for Arcadia

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had read some reviews of this place before heading down. Ive been down to Gatlinburg many times, but I just couldnt recall being to this arcade. I found a few old school arcade games, and enjoyed playing galaga (and setting the high score). I played a racing game against some other kids (cant remember the name), and finished up with about an hour of ski ball. My favorite thing to do when leaving an arcade like this is to find some kid ( or family) to give all my tickets to (and sometimes my leftover tokens).

3  Thank Bookerx
Reviewed April 15, 2011

These games are so much fun especially for kids!! The acrades are super cool and they have a TON!! I spent hours in there just playing game after game, it was definatly one of the high perks of my trip!! Not only did i play for hours at a time but i even won an I-Pod touch!! Definatly the best trip ever!!

3  Thank Diaz210
Reviewed April 9, 2011

We visited Gatlinburg during our vacation to the Great Smoky Mountains. My kids had to visit all of the arcades during our one week stay. Arcadia was chosen as the best of all the arcades in Gatlinburg by our family. Our 15 year old won a PlayStation3 out of one of the machines, so our family fun continues. Thank you Arcadia!!!

3  Thank knxan
Reviewed April 3, 2011

After we visited the Space Needle, the children and I went to Arcadia and had an awesome time. They had all kinds of cool things for our family to enjoy...video games, ski ball, air hockey and much much more. This is definitely a place I would highly recommend for you and your family.

3  Thank msriddle914