“Perfect! ..and dog friendly!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
amandarK7...
Nashville
“Perfect! ..and dog friendly!”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My first time in Gatlinburg, TN and I found this private cabin via Groupon. This place is amazing!! It is so much better than I actually expected! I figured the photos from the resorts website would exaggerate, but I am truly so pleased that my husband I chose to stay here! The cabin is operated by Elk Springs Resort, but it is NOT near the main resort - it's a private cabin with its own little driveway. Upon arriving, you get a code to unlock the door...there's no going to an office (very convenient).

The cabin is 2 floors; beautiful wood everywhere; nice homely decorations; outdoor hot tub (HELLO!); 2 clean well-stocked bathrooms; 3 TVs; free wifi; washer/dryer; small full kitchen; in-room luxury bathtub....and best part... We got to share this weekend with our furbabies! We were able to have a little family weekend getaway. Everything was super clean!!

Super close drive to all the touristy things to do in Gatlinburg and many trail heads in the Smokey Mountains. Tip-- from our research, only 1 trailhead is dog friendly...it's called the 'Gatlinburg trail' and it starts at the Sugarlands Visitor center.

My husband and I (plus pups) cannot wait to come back! My only suggestion to the owners would be to put up a gate on the front deck to block the dogs from leaving the porch. That way we can all hang out together outside without leashes.

IL, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

TN, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

GA, United States

IA, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Powhatan, VA, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing