“Westgate Smokehouse Grill”

Ranked #120 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. Enjoy award-winning barbecue at the casual Westgate Smokehouse Grill, which serves breakfast and dinner. The diverse menu at the Westgate Smokehouse Grill includes St. Louis-style BBQ ribs, smoked beef brisket, pulled pork, chicken, steaks, pasta, seafood, burgers, New York-style pizza, sandwiches and salads. A children's menu is also available. In addition, if you want to dine in your cabin, the Westgate Smokehouse Grill delivers! See the new Cabin Delivery Menu, available daily from 6 PM to 10 PM.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

convenient location onsite at the resort (upstairs portion of lodge where you check in), both food and service were average

WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Smokehouse Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had spaghetti & meatballs. Vert good meatballs and LOTS of sauce. I love lots of sauce so that was great by me. My husband had the "Rob's Lasagna". He liked it. I tasted it and it was very cheesey. We had Caesar salads that were fresh and well dressed. We had great service and even the chef came by to.see if everything was OK.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Over sauced pulled pork sandwich. I couldn't even eat it because the BBQ sauce is just disgusting. My husband got it too and he couldn't eat his either. My folks got pasta and they said it was just as nasty. The food was cold and just way too saucy. The pop wasn't fizzy at all and it took almost the entire meal for it to get fixed. This meal was just gross. I wish I could give them zero stars but I thought the waitress was a sweetheart and she did recommend some really great places for us to go and see during our stay in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to see that you may have experienced some concerns with our restaurant. We never intend anything to stand in the way of your full satisfaction. We hope that the next time you are in town, you give us another chance to impress you

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Food was average, might depend on the cook. My dinner was good and hot while my wife's chicken was cold, mac and cheese was like a soup and her potatoes were also cold. Breakfast was nice but I would stay away from the buffet, nothing special about it as you get the same from most hotels. Order from the menu and you can't go wrong. Manager was very nice and offered a discount for my wife's meal which I thought was great, the wait staff was very attentive and polite.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Waitress was great! Salad was ok. Dark, not much special for the prices. They were out of almost all of their Deserts.