“Best place in town for quick eats”

Mama Bear's Smoked Sausage & Funnel Cakes
Cuisines: American
Description: (865) 654-0540
Description: (865) 654-0540
Dallas, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in town for quick eats”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Philly Cheese Steak is out of this world! And the staff is amazing! So friendly and will go out of their way to help you. They are almost always packed so you know it's all yummy. Also great prices. Would recommend to anyone that will be in the area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mizz_Rain

Dallas, Texas
1,726 restaurant reviews
“Great Funnel Cake”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great little place to stop by for a funnel cake, find a bench to eat on and take life easy for a few minutes. I had photo of us there but have not located it. Will post later.

• Visited August 2012
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,781 helpful votes
“Great FRESH squeezed Lemonade”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

My husband and I stopped at Mama Bear's for a lemonade one night while in downtown Gatlinburg. I ordered a large lemonade ($4.00). It was a BIG lemonade for the price & it was really refreshing. It is probably one of the best lemonades I have ever had. It was fresh squeezed for sure. I saw them squeezing the lemons the next night while we were walking around & had to stop in to get another one. I would HIGHLY recommend their lemonade. It is a great value compared to some of the other lemonade places in town. AND I think it is really good--a little sweet--just how I like it!

Mama Bear's does serve food items too like funnel cakes, smoked sausage sandwiches and etc. We didn't try the food items, so I can't comment on them..but the lemonade alone is well worth the stop.

Note: Mama Bear's is a food stand. There are not waiters or dine-in tables. You simply order at the window & find a nice place (like a nearby bench along the parkway) to enjoy your snack.

1 Thank daisyferret1