“Great Funnel Cake”

Cuisines: American
Description: (865) 654-0540
Description: (865) 654-0540
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great little place to stop by for a funnel cake, find a bench to eat on and take life easy for a few minutes. I had photo of us there but have not located it. Will post later.

There are newer reviews for Mama Bear's Smoked Sausage & Funnel Cakes

Reviewed July 12, 2010

My husband and I stopped at Mama Bear's for a lemonade one night while in downtown Gatlinburg. I ordered a large lemonade ($4.00). It was a BIG lemonade for the price & it was really refreshing. It is probably one of the best lemonades I have ever had. It was fresh squeezed for sure. I saw them squeezing the lemons the next night while we were walking around & had to stop in to get another one. I would HIGHLY recommend their lemonade. It is a great value compared to some of the other lemonade places in town. AND I think it is really good--a little sweet--just how I like it!

Mama Bear's does serve food items too like funnel cakes, smoked sausage sandwiches and etc. We didn't try the food items, so I can't comment on them..but the lemonade alone is well worth the stop.

Note: Mama Bear's is a food stand. There are not waiters or dine-in tables. You simply order at the window & find a nice place (like a nearby bench along the parkway) to enjoy your snack.

1  Thank daisyferret1