“Can't wait to go back!”

CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CLIMB Works is Gatlinburg's premier family adventure destination. Featuring two world-class zipline tours – our brand new Mountaintop Zipline tour and our top-rated Treetop Zipline tour – as well as Gatlinburg’s only true mountain biking. Nestled right across the street from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, you can explore one of the most beautiful places on earth in three unique and exciting ways.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was our first time zip lining. It was fantastic. Our guides Doug & Kat were wonderful. They were very well trained and informative. They were friendly and talkative. They made you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend. The entire process went smoothly from check in to ordering pictures. Can't wait to go back with the kids this time.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,382)
All reviews
in 423 reviews
"tripping"
in 267 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I took my 9 year old son on our first zip line tour. Easy to get to. Their service was impeccable. Safety was top notch. Guides were very personable and handled each guest on the tour individually. The views were indescribable. Bring bug spray :) Can't wait to do it again at Climbworks.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Recently me, my daughter my brother and my neice and nephew all went Zip lining, WOW!! As soon as you walk in you cant help but caught up in the FUN that is CLIMB works.
Then Alec and Jon were GREAT as my daughter had never done this and was aliitle scared, They made the experience really FANTASTIC. Then we learned what "CLIMB" stands for and thought "what a great idea."
This place was pure fun!!!! You need to give it a shot.
Thanks!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Alex and Bethany are best guides ever! My husband three boys and I had a great experience they are cool and nice and know so much! They made it so fun and everyone makes you feel so welcome ! I was so scared all the time and thy made it great !