“TIME OF MY LIFE!!!”

CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: CLIMB Works is Gatlinburg's premier family adventure destination. Featuring two world-class zipline tours – our brand new Mountaintop Zipline tour and our top-rated Treetop Zipline tour – as well as Gatlinburg’s only true mountain biking. Nestled right across the street from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, you can explore one of the most beautiful places on earth in three unique and exciting ways.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Recently me, my daughter my brother and my neice and nephew all went Zip lining, WOW!! As soon as you walk in you cant help but caught up in the FUN that is CLIMB works.
Then Alec and Jon were GREAT as my daughter had never done this and was aliitle scared, They made the experience really FANTASTIC. Then we learned what "CLIMB" stands for and thought "what a great idea."
This place was pure fun!!!! You need to give it a shot.
Thanks!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,385)
All reviews
in 423 reviews
"tripping"
in 267 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Alex and Bethany are best guides ever! My husband three boys and I had a great experience they are cool and nice and know so much! They made it so fun and everyone makes you feel so welcome ! I was so scared all the time and thy made it great !

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff was the only thing better than the views this zipline offered! Very friendly, professional, and experienced they made this an awesome adventure! We had an absolute blast, my son who is 8 could not stop smiling! Definitely a must do for everyone even someone who has never done ziplining before!

1  Thank okirryfuqua
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Did research before vacation and this was definitely one of the best decisions. Like everyone else has stated before, everyone that we came I contact with was wonderful. Our guides were Try and Jonathan. They told us about the trees, the Climb Work company and future growth, gave us suggestions for dinner. All while keeping safety number one. Our family will be back. As you pass other zip lines in area, notice what others referred to as parking lot zip lines. Maybe cheaper, but go for the best experience - high up in the trees- choose Climb Works.

1  Thank Kathy L