“Incredible Fun and Great Guides”

CLIMB Works - Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zipline Canopy Tour: Our world-class Zipline Canopy Tour is not only fun and exciting but also educational. From the first platform we take you high into the treetops and for the next 2.5 hours your feet will never touch the ground! While you zip over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife you'll see Smokies in a way you never thought possible! Mountain Biking: Our new Mountain Biking course allows you to see the Smokies from a totally different perspective. We provide the trail, the bikes, and the experience. It's simple: Come. Rent. Ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Incredible Fun and Great Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

You have to check this out if you are in Gatlinburg! Great views and thrills! The guides were fun and funny. It has just the right amount of zips. Challenge Learn Inspire Master and Believe! Jer-Bear and Paul were awesome too!

Bloomington, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thrill of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Zip lining in the Smokey Mountains with Climb Works was more than we could have ever imagined. The thrill soaring above the valleys and trees was breathtaking. The views were unbelievable. Our guides were awesome. They were funny, safety conscious, very knowledgeable and challenged us to step beyond our comfort level but not demanding. I am terrified of heights but I so glad they were our guides because my wife and i had such a great time.

Nashville
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“I DID IT and I'm scared of heights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I loved everything about the CLIMB Works experience. We visited on a Friday morning, and our appointment time was honored promptly. Our guides were VERY professional and put us all at ease quickly. Even being "scared of heights" was dealt with by the guides, who assured us over and over that they had led guests who were up to 87 years old on the ziplines! The views were tremendous, and the "surprise" at the end was icing on the cake. Visit CLIMB Works to find out what the "surprise" is!

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I can't say anything more than the other people who have reviewed this experience. Don't miss out by talking yourself out of going! Very Professional staff...loved to hear about your story and very informative about themselves, and the whole experience! Thanks for the great morning guys!! So entertaining! Never mind the Date on the Photo....I just didn't put the right one on.

Visited October 2012
Amelia Court House, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Most fun I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been coming to gatlinburg since I was a kid, and this is by far the best thing I have ever done in the area! The views are amazing and even though I was nervous at first the guides made me feel completely safe. It is a little pricey but it's worth the money in the end. Our guide Fat bob was hilarious and made the tour even better. I will request him when I come back. Cheeseburgers for Life! ( as Fat bob would say) lol.