“I DID IT and I'm scared of heights!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CLIMB Works - Smoky Mountains

CLIMB Works - Smoky Mountains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zipline Canopy Tour: Our world-class Zipline Canopy Tour is not only fun and exciting but also educational. From the first platform we take you high into the treetops and for the next 2.5 hours your feet will never touch the ground! While you zip over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife you'll see Smokies in a way you never thought possible! Mountain Biking: Our new Mountain Biking course allows you to see the Smokies from a totally different perspective. We provide the trail, the bikes, and the experience. It's simple: Come. Rent. Ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Nashville
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I DID IT and I'm scared of heights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I loved everything about the CLIMB Works experience. We visited on a Friday morning, and our appointment time was honored promptly. Our guides were VERY professional and put us all at ease quickly. Even being "scared of heights" was dealt with by the guides, who assured us over and over that they had led guests who were up to 87 years old on the ziplines! The views were tremendous, and the "surprise" at the end was icing on the cake. Visit CLIMB Works to find out what the "surprise" is!

Visited September 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I can't say anything more than the other people who have reviewed this experience. Don't miss out by talking yourself out of going! Very Professional staff...loved to hear about your story and very informative about themselves, and the whole experience! Thanks for the great morning guys!! So entertaining! Never mind the Date on the Photo....I just didn't put the right one on.

Amelia Court House, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Most fun I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been coming to gatlinburg since I was a kid, and this is by far the best thing I have ever done in the area! The views are amazing and even though I was nervous at first the guides made me feel completely safe. It is a little pricey but it's worth the money in the end. Our guide Fat bob was hilarious and made the tour even better. I will request him when I come back. Cheeseburgers for Life! ( as Fat bob would say) lol.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

These guys love their jobs and are great at it. The line are very thrilling but fun and safe. The two hours there went very fast. Money well spent....Bear made the ride up very entertaining

Brownsburg, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best way to experience fall color!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our group of both adults and children had a fantastic time at Climb Works! It is an unforgettable way to admire God's creation way up in the trees! You will zip from one landing to another all the way down the mountain. The guides we had were very fun and personable, but very professional as well, answering all the questions we had. It was fun watching each person in our group start out very timid, but by the 8th zip line, we were all hanging upside down! Some other fun features: the rope bridge, Bear--the guide dog, the ride up the mountain, and the beautiful lodge. So worth the money!

1 Thank croach99