Roaring Fork Motel & Cottages
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gatlinburg
See available hotels
Brookside Resort(Gatlinburg)
  • Pool
Rainbow Motel(Gatlinburg)
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)
East Side(Gatlinburg)
  • Free Internet
Parkview Inn(Gatlinburg)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here for our second night on a roadtrip, and I must say our initial reaction was a little apprehensive as it looks kind of shady. However, the woman who runs the place was absolutely lovely and accommodating and our room was nicer than anticipated. We paid $45 for the night in a little cabin room with 2 beds. No bugs, clean, good bathroom, water pressure was good. The wifi was really patchy, which was important to me because I'm Canadian and couldn't text, so I could only communicate with home via the internet. The value for this place was great, we stayed in worse places for more money in other cities. My only qualm is that it's away from the main strip of Gatlinburg, which is a super cute and very fun tourist town. I'd have liked to have been closer to that strip, but in all, the room was good, service was good and you couldn't beat the price!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Great price for what you get. April, who works desk very friendly. Rooms were very clean. Only strange thing was no phone in cottage. We would definitely come back and stay again and recommend this place to friends and fa mily. Although, if I came during another season, I would want an indoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank MarilynD1270
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were there on pick season and we had not booked anything before reaching there due to uncertainity or unplanned visit.
Room was cozy but with kitchen. Not very attractive but really good for price.

I may consider it again if any unplanned visit there and need to stay just for a night.

Room Tip: Choose room with kitchen if you want to stay there and you can have mini cabin feel (note: there is nothing match-able to cabins although).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I have took a trip to Gatlinburg every year we have been together and stayed at this place all but 3 times, out of the 10 times we have been down, This year was the worst possible year there, I mean I had to beg for towels, vacumn my own room, make my own bed. They were so busy PARTYING, they couldn't even get the dirty towels so guess what we let them pile up! I have to say this place has turned into a DUMP! We will never stay here again!!!!! Would not reccomend to the homeless, sorry but its the truth!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DAVYSWIFEY
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We originally made reservations by phone and were quoted 45$ per night for a two bedroom cabin for four nights.Upon arrival we found the cabin to be clean and comfortable but very dated and a little run down. Despite what their site said it was not within walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg or the trolley. Considering the price we stayed anyway and were told that if we wanted to extend it would be no problem. We opted to stay an extra night which was Sunday and were told not to pay for it until checkout. What a surprise when we we were charged 86$ for one extra night. Their reason was that it was the weekend rate. Now I know us Yankees may not be the smartest people in the world but up north here the weekend is considered to be Friday And Saturday night, not Sunday night. The bottom line is the place is O.K. for 45$ a night but for 86$ it's a dump.

Room Tip: No maid service so be prepared to do your own housekeeping.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple