“Willing to help”

Whole Earth Grocery Cafe
Ranked #67 of 209 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went into this store to get some items to take back to hotel and lady working very helpful with choosing a cream to use for leg cramps. The cream did help.

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

In the middle of such a touristy city with lots of unhealthy or fried restaurant options it is nice to have a "break" and go somewhere with tons of extremely healthy options.

For a snack or a light lunch this place is a real gem for healthy eaters, especially if you are on dietary restrictions (vegan, etc) or have allergies. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan but saw many of those items on the menu (and they looked good!).

Pasta salad was excellent. Food is very good (what I've had at least).

Worth checking out if you're tired of the unhealthier options on your Gatlinburg trip.

2  Thank ChelseaUT
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is the only health food store/restaurant in Gatlinburg and is a one woman show. How Jan does it is amazing. I can get wheat grass shots here, my supplements...everything I need as a cancer survivor, to live a healthier lifestyle. My daughter and I had lunch there today and the veggie wrap exceeded my expectations by far. The Whole Earth Grocery is quirky and fun, the parking is free and plentiful and it a worth the visit!

3  Thank Travels4Life
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife has numous allergies and we find that natrual food places have the best for her. However this place was dismal. No produse, the "cafe" was also being used to store supplies and the shelves were filled mostly with attempts at "Hippie" era shirts. We were disappointed. Do not waste the time here.

LilyCane, Owner at Whole Earth Grocery Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

We are sorry you were disappointed with our store. We often accommodate people with food allergies with great success. However, when allergies are unusual or numerous, advance notification is needed to allow us time to prepare something special. Which we will happily do.

As a reminder, we are an independently owned natural foods store with a lunch cafe. Our shelves are stocked with many different "supplies" consisting of groceries, dairy products, frozen foods, vitamins/supplements, aromatherapy, health and beauty aids, gifts and yes some clothing. Our "hippie" clothing would be our tie dye's that we do ourselves. They have been wildly popular with locals and tourists of all ages. We truly enjoy our diverse customers and try to provide something for everyone.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Jan now has wheat grass! You can stop in for a shot anytime! Love this place for anything healthy. Their food is always fresh and yummy. The only vegetarian option in town.

1  Thank Travels4Life