“The best fudge on the planet!”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Reviewed May 1, 2014

What a fabulous place to find fudge of all kinds. This friendly little place is very generous on letting you sample any fudge in their case and they have many. Kliwin's is about the only fudge store in Gatlinburg that has buy 2 and get one free at a "very reasonable price". Compared to others a great deal and it is delicious. Samples given on ice cream also. What more could you ask for? Fantastic place!

There are newer reviews for Kilwin's

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I went here during my trip and had to keep going back for their large selection of ice cream...yum! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Karissa K
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The ice cream over here was excellent! Went back twice during our trip it was so delicious. The second time I tried their candy apples which didn't disappoint! Staff was very helpful and friendly!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stopped by for ice cream last week and tried the new strawberry cheesecake ice cream- delicious! Great fudge too but not as creamy as I would like it.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I'm not really big on sweets but since Kilwins is #1, I thought I would give it a try. I didn't purchase any fudge, but I did sample some. It was very good, but just too much to eat more than one bite (sugar rush and very rich, yet tasty). I did purchase some of the apple pie ice cream and it was very good. If I loved sweets enough, then Kilwins would deserve the top spot. Just not in my opinion compared to other restaurants that serve much more. I think they need their own category.

1  Thank Terrance D