“Gourmet Apples”

Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Their caramel apples with tons of toppings are to die for. Expensive but worth it.
I buy extra to take home.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

There is only one candy place we go to in Gatlinburg and that's Kilwin's. Wonderful chocolates, great ice cream and delicious fudge. But its the people who work there that bring us back for treats. A wonderful lady there overheard us talking about our daughters dairy allergy and saw her disappointing face when she couldn't get ice cream. There were other treats for her to choose from but she wanted ice cream like her brothers. After I paid for everything this wonderful lady handed me a free scoop of raspberry sorbet and said to give it to my daughter because she might like it and its dairy free. How thoughtful and what incredible customer service. My daughter loved the sorbet! This sweet lady created customer loyalty with our family that the worlds best tasting chocolate or sweetest ice cream could ever create. We get all of our sweet treats from only one place now ... Kilwins in Gatlinburg. Stop in - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Great candy! Polite workers. A must stop for any sweet tooth! I got the caramel popcorn and some pumpkin fudge! I'll be back!! It's pretty neat to watch them make the candy as well.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We visited Kilwins mainly because they were the #1 resturant on TripAdvisor. The New Orleans Pecan Praline was delicious! Even though it was freezing outside I certainly enjoyed my ice cream!! This will be our "go-to" ice cream shop on our next trip!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Try the chocolate chip and toasted coconut ice cream. Delicious! They also have candy and other yummy treats!