“The only place we buy fudge.”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Reviewed October 14, 2013

SO good... SO good... We always go here when we visit the area, always buy fudge from here, and caramel apples. This is the only place we will buy fudge, even if it cost more!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my favorite candy store. You can not go wrong . They truly have the best Caramel or Turtle Apples If you choose not to eat them then they will very carful pack them in a box . When you get home it is just like you bought it in the store. The BEST CANDY STORE. Located right in the middle of Gatlinburg.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I always come here for my fudge. It's always the creamiest to me. Right now they have a pumpkin walnut, but i didn't get it due to not liking walnuts. Real good peanut butter and the cookies and cream fudge. Didn't get an ice cream, due to how long thst line was but i hear it's the best in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I loved how they'd give you small ice cream samples before deciding what you wanted to order. I ended up choosing plain chocolate and it was really tasty ice cream! The employees were friendly too!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Really enjoy this place they also have ice cream. Really like there flavor Blueberry Waffle Cone have not found this flavor nowhere else. If you are in the area spot by for some good treats.