“Hooray for Fudge!”

Dining options: Late Night
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
“Hooray for Fudge!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We purchased fudge and ice cream from Kilwin's. The staff there were super helpful and patient when I was sampling their fudge.

1 Thank reagan2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“salted caramel ice cream”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The salted caramel ice cream is really good but high I got one kids size scoop which was very small and it was over $3 dollars

1 Thank iluvzeus
NOVA
“Not Nearly a Four or Five”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Not sure why the ratings are such. They have a lot of ice cream, a lot of fudge, a few chocolates and popcorn/brittle. The product is pretty average, if not too sweet. Great location and I'm glad they're doing well but definitely not the best restaurant or snack bar in Gatlinburg.

1 Thank mandem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salted Carmel Ice Cream to die for!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Oh, how I miss their salted Carmel ice cream in a homemade waffle cone already. I had it twice during my week long visit. This has become a Gatlinburg tradition for me. You should really try it. My only complaint...during our second visit, one of the employees kept completely ignoring customers. There was a line and the only other person scooping ice cream asked him if he was on break and the guy said yep and walked away leaving that poor boy to handle all the ice cream orders. He did an excellent and efficient job of it, though, so kudos to him.

• Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not worth the wait or the cost”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I expected great fudge -I wish I could of spit it out when I tried it. My daughter got a piece for 9.89 I ordered it asked if I could have a sample of another piece and got the sample never got her piece! When to the cashier whom is the person I ordered from and he was sorry didn't realize he had not gotten it for us. I do not think it is good fudge it's expensive and not really worth it unless your buying for your daughter then the cost don't matter as long as she is happy

• Visited June 2013