“Price match?” 3 of 5 bubbles

Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Price match?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Tried to purchase a few items from this store. The price on the bottom of the item didn't match how it was ringing up. The young girl at the counter didn't know what to do and said she would get in trouble if she honored the price on the item. She said, "There are security cameras and I'll get caught if I change the price." She also spoke very slow to us like we didn't get it. There was a $2 discrepancy on the item. We opted to not purchase it because it didn't seem fair to pay more than the advertised price. We did purchase the other items and they were tasty.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank EPChickTx

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Nice stop for an ice cream in Gatlinburg.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Great ice cream and my family of five each got something different. We all agreed it was a great idea and a break from the name chains in town. The service was mediocre at best and I could tell the guy was not happy when all five of us got in line at the same time and took a few minutes to pick our poison but it was about an hour from closing and he may have just been tired. Overall a great stop, just get in there early, I am sure the service is better then.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dwightd1
“Very good ice cream and fudge but not cheap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place can easily ruin a diet - fudge samples, ice cream samples. The girl that waited on us was very helpful and let us try samples of the different ice creams. I settled on a scoop of cinnamon crumb cake. It was delicious but VERY sweet! Others with me ordered 2 scoops of ice cream and said it was so sweet that it almost made them sick - so i'd suggest sticking to just 1 scoop unless you have a huge sweet tooth! Also, the place is pretty pricey. The fudge was buy 2 pieces get 1 free. So with 3 pieces of fudge (1 free), & 5 scoops of ice cream (all in a cup) in total, we paid $40! I'm glad I tried their ice cream but I think i'll stick to someplace cheaper next time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ashton G
Hamilton, Ohio
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is the 3rd Kilwin's we have been to. One in North Carolina, one in Florida and now this one in Gatlinburg. They always impress me. We bought 3 pounds of fudge. The peanut butter fudge was out of this world and the turtle fudge came in a close second. You can taste any kind before you buy. The sales clerk was very courteous, knowledgable and funny. I can't say that for all the sales people in Gatlinburg stores. Will definitely purchase at Kilwin's again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DST412
Galena, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is great! We had ice cream and caramel corn. We throughly enjoyed both! We'll definitely go back!

Visited March 2013