“SO GOOD”

Ranked #2 of 16 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 1-865-436-3720 Ice Cream, Fudge, Chocolates
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Everything we sampled here was excellent. Fudge, Ice Cream, Caramel corn. They really can't be beat!

1  Thank RCS1970

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Best Caramel apples around. Lots of stuff to choose from here but if you like caramel apples don't pass them up.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is my favorite place on Gatlinburg for ice cream and caramel apples. We always stop by here, sometimes more than once on our trips. The best caramel apples you will ever eat!! You will love it!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

there is nothing else to say.....everybody at the cabin stole my cashew brittle. get your own and hide it.

1  Thank buttonhead
Reviewed March 18, 2013

After a long day of walking around Gatlinburg, and having an endless array of candy shops, we decided to stop at Kilwin's for caramel apples. I ordered the sea salt caramel apple. It was the most delicious caramel apple I have ever tasted! The caramel and chocolate did not crumble with the first bite and the apple was just tart enough. It was perfection! My daughter ordered the peanut and caramel apple, which was equally perfect! I would drive to Gatlinburg just to get more of those caramel apples!