“what a rude bunch of people”
Review of Old Town Photos

Old Town Photos
Ranked #28 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Midland, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“what a rude bunch of people”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Waited in line forever, they were so hateful to everyone, when my family went up there to get their 8.95 photo, we were told that is only for 1 person and 1 photo, even tho it says in huge foot high letters that it is 8.95 and buy one get one free. We've done lots of these, so we knew that price was outrageous and probably a gimmick, were we ever right. What a bunch of gunk, and it wouldn't have been that bad, but they were so hateful! That gal told me the only thing I have for you is this old fat lady dress, and she threw it at me, and told me to go put it on. Now, that is just not the way I want to be treated, maybe they talk to people like that in Russia or the Ukraine or whatever country she was from, but not to me.. oh no, we left. We found other studios all over town, but none as quaint and private and as much fun as that little one behind the world of Illusions in Reagan Terrace mall. Shop around, find a good one, we did, and they are American owned, American operated and only use American made products....avoid this Old Town Photos one ( has a gem mine right next to it) and the little one across from McDonalds,, really, what does it take to get the city to do something about these places?

Visited October 2012

Louisiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My daughter and I had photos made and the girl made it so much fun! To get to portray a conservative woman or saloon girl lol from the past is so much fun! Taking the pictures reminds me of an old western movie! It was great!

Visited October 2012