“Best value in town for portraits.”
Review of Old Tyme Portraits

Old Tyme Portraits
Ranked #36 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We had a great time getting dressed up and having our pictures taken. My three daughters really enjoyed their saloon girl pictures. Priceless!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My family and I took great pictures and had a great time dressing up to take the old time photos. The photographer was great and really had a passion for his job. I truly have no complaints!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Finally got my hubby to agree to have one of these photos made. We had lots of fun choosing a style from the wall & getting dressed in the clothes. Photographer was fun to work with and price was reasonable. Will be back again for more.

1  Thank ShariSie
Reviewed March 2, 2011

As many Old Time photo places as there are in the Gatlinburg area I CANT be 100% sure if this was the one we went to or not,... but as theyre all about the same, I'm going to just let people know about pricing... Cause they got us lol

Ive wanted this done every time I've been to the Smokies, but have never had the chance until this last trip.
We looked around at just about all of them for the best pricing, and found one with $8.95 AND! a Buy One Get One Free Special on the window so we went with this one...
HOWEVER!!!!!
The $8.95 price is for ONE PERSON...
It's $18.95 for two people and yes, it was BYGO, so we got to switch our poses up and got 2 pictures for this price...
And while you're doing the photos, they take individual shots... and THIS is where the $8.95 comes in... Cause that's how much the individual shots are to add on.
PLUS! the cool framing that (in my opinion) should come with the photos-- are $5 each.
So for the 2 we got for the BYGO- there's another $10 for frames.
And I did end up buying the individual one of myself, so another $5 frame.....

So for 3 pictures... 3 frames... I think I paid around $48-50 bucks.
Which... isnt TOO bad considering its a souvenir that lasts a lifetime, and IT WAS WAYYYY TOO MUCH FUN dressing up in the costumes.

So I WOULD reccommend this,... however BE AWARE OF THE PRICING!!!!!!!

24  Thank Mindy615