“Older but good price”
Review of East Side

East Side
We can't find prices for this hotel
East Side
Ranked #56 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
“Older but good price”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel is far from up-to-date. Paneling, Shag carpet, and an actually key still. BUT if you are a young family and dont mind a little walk, it is the perfect place to stay if you are on a tight budget. Very close to the strip. Only downer is the the walk back is slight up hill but for me and my family of two adults and 3 children it was NO PROBLEM at all. The owners are so nice and actually care if something is wrong and try to fix it the best they can!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Krystal F

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bassett, Virginia
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just got back home from our mini-vacation in Gatlinburg. The owners are so friendly that alone makes me want to stay with them again. It is an older motel but was clean. Nice pool. If you are on a cheap budget then stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Cheryl F
Huber Heights, Ohio
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I have stayed at east side multiple times through the years,, the owner is very freindly, the rooms are allways clean and well kept, swimming pool is great, and its an easy walk to downtown. Id recommend this motel to anyone,, a very family freindly place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank buckeyeeagle971
Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I am a flight attendent for a large airline and spend all different kind of hotel all over world.
My husband and kids stayed in last min ( the hotel we had reservation didn't have non smirking room for us ) and found this motel down the street.
It is older motel and I was not sure if I even wanted to step in those room but the owner was very nice and gave us very reasonable price for the room .
The room wasn't fancy but clean and everything worked .
I will return again if we need place to stay in the area .

Stayed October 2013
4 Thank Satoko B
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed a week at the East Side Motel this spring and found my stay delightful. It was a very clean motel and it is in a perfect location just off of the Parkway a few hundred yards or so on HWY 321. Very friendly and helpful staff. Made us feel like it was our home for the week. Would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If cleanliness is your thing, then this is your place