“Great easy way to see Gatlinburg!”
Review of Gatlinburg Trolley

Gatlinburg Trolley
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

For 50 cents a ride, you can't walk that cheap. Use the trolley to get around because it's faster than trying to drive in bumper to bumper traffic with little or no places to park.

1  Thank Houston N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)
All reviews
in 453 reviews
"stops"
in 144 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2014

The trolley is perfect for those who don't really like to walk from one end of the strip to the other. The price was affordable. It made seeing Gatlinburg so much more enjoyable than trying to watch the bumper to bumper traffic!

1  Thank staceyk640
Reviewed November 23, 2014

This was not as great as it sounds. I thought the way they described it you would see lots and lots of lights not. We only saw a few lights most of them were on the opposite side of were we sat. They had a man who told the stories of the town wasn't to bad but not great. I really got upset when he said there was a black bear hurry and look or we'd miss it. I have been driving to Gatlinburg for 2 years now from 3 hours away trying to see the bears with no luck and when I finally thought I could see one he was joking not funny at all. I expected a lot more for the price and all the other reviews. I will not fall for this one again.

Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit often in Gatlinburg and during this visit, which was our main reason for this trip, we had taken the trolley Christmas light tour. We had taken the 8:30 trip and it was great! Our driver, Billy Profit, and the tour guide, had done an excellent job of presenting Gatlinburg to the folks. They made us feel as if we were old friends. They are a real Gatlinburg treasure!
The lights were beautiful! The whole town was amazingly lighted. Thanks guys for a great tour! I would recommend this to everyone who is visiting the area.

2  Thank CaverQ