“Great Way to Get Around Gatlinburg!”
Review of Gatlinburg Trolley

Gatlinburg Trolley
Reviewed March 15, 2014

For only 50 cents a trip per person, you can't beat it!! My mom and I love to take a ride after a long day of walking and hiking!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,595)
All reviews
in 446 reviews
"stops"
in 142 reviews

Reviewed March 12, 2014

At first I thought that the $2.00 all day riding pass per person would be a bargain but I was wrong, at least for us. You can also pay fifty cents each way. We waited almost 45 minutes for the first trolly from the welcome center and it was packed. The ride back was only a 20 minute wait but I was already aggravated I had chosen this route of transportation. We could have walked faster to downtown. In addition, I'd rather pay the parking fees varying from $0.75 per hour to $8.00 all day in town.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

saves on the walking , trolley stop close to where i was staying but seats were small and i was sliding when they went around corners.Drivers are very nice ! Had to look hard to find stops .

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was our first time to try the trolley. We stayed on River Road near stoplight 10, so decided to ride the trolley and view the sights. The cost is very reasonable. The drivers all were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Will definitely use the trolley service again.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am always amaized everytime we visit gatlinburg on the information I get from the drivers of the trolly. Most everyone gets on, rides and then gets off. But these men and women are a great souce of information for resturants, and events not listed in the flyers. Next time you ride on, ask the driver if they know of any "specail" events going on. We did, and were told of a bear cub exibit that let my youngest actually hold a real bear cub.