“Just some kids slots, entrances to shows and foul corn dogs”

Fannie Farkle's Family Fun Parlor
Ranked #12 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Okay, it had the typical bunch of token machines (about like Chucky Cheese) with the typical ticket redemption process. It's the entryway for some attractions. Can't understand why everyone raves about this place or the vaunted corn dog. The smell is nauseating and I just couldn't stay long...the grease smell was attaching itself to my clothing.

There are newer reviews for Fannie Farkle's Family Fun Parlor

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Fannie Farkle's has delicious foot long corndogs and other food. Sodas are great and there are plenty of fun games (like temple run!) to play for tickets to get great prizes. Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place offers alot of arcade games but what makes us come back every time is the footlong corndogs!!! And they have some of the best sausage and steak sandwiches in town!!! I highly recommend Fannie's!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped by here for a quick lunch before we took our drive through the Park. It was everything we were hoping for, we both had the footlong corndog with mustard and a diet coke. Delicious!! Yes, it's a little greasy, but it's a corndog.

1  Thank angie s
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were walking the main area in Gatlinburg and it was hot so we stopped here for a shaved ice. The shaved ice cost $5. The serving was huge and it managed to cool me, my daughter and my son. My son is six years old and loves arcades. This arcade has games that give out tickets that are redeemable for items. My son loves this kind of stuff. He kept asking me for dollars to play the games as I munched on the shaved ice with my daughter. I was reluctant at first but he was having so much fun and getting so excited that I kept giving him dollars. I think I gave him five dollars before he cashed in his tickets. The prizes range from very cool to mere trinkets but for our brief moment there, it was fun.