“Always a favorite”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

For those of you that are like me, it is hard to pass up the smell of onions, peppers along with that Italian sausage. Enjoy one of these while watching the daughter play games for your typical prizes.

Visited February 2013

virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Quaint little Game Parlor”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Nice little Arcade , kinda small and cramped, like stepping back in time , into the late 80's-early 90's ....Lots of old school type video games. A must if You have Kids !!

Visited August 2012
Knoxville, TN
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I rmemeber spending all kinds of my parents money in this place as a kid. Now my kids will do the same to me. This place is a lot of fun but is often crowded. It really is more than just an arcade so if you have the time, and a roll of quarters, check it out!

Visited January 2013
Granite Falls, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Another tradition no longer as good.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

As I have said in several other Gatlingburg reviews, my husband and have been going to Gatlingburg almost every year for over 30 years. Fannie Farkle has been a tradition for their smoked sausage with peppers and onions each trip. Over the past several year we have seen a decline in value, overcooked and mostly onions - had to look hard for the peppers - and a big cut back on the quantity of the peppers and onions. Price has not gotten out of sight as some things, just the quality. We will probably check them out again this trip, and as you can see the food cooking, we will be sure to get the right degree of doneness. Also, they have changed their plastic cup design over the years and not to the good.

Visited August 2012
Southern Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“One of my favorite time wasters in Gatlinburg”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife always stop by and make a $5 donation to this game parlor whenever we walk by it. I use to play games at just about every game parlor in the county, but now I play just here and have up all my game tickets. Then, at the end of a vacation, we cash them out and end up with a few nice trinkets. The corndogs/Polish sausages are good too, but over priced.

Visited December 2012