“Love the Hot Dogs/Sausauges”

Fannie Farkle's Family Fun Parlor
Ranked #12 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Best cooked sausage/peppers/onions and their hot dogs are very good too. It's always hard to pass this place up for a quick lunch as the smell gets me every time! Love it!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

According to my husband, (who has been vacationing in Gatlinburg since the 1980s I do believe,) Fannie Farkles has changed a lot over the years. He just HAD to stop and get a corndog. It was about $5 for a foot long but it was just like he remembered it and the nostalgia was there! I had never been, but the classic arcade games took me back in time! And there were several games I had never seen before that looked awesome. This place was just really cool and I would love to go back someday and just spend a day playing games. It looked like a ton of fun!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

A real good place to try your skills at many different choices of arcade games right in the center of Gatlinburg. if you like playing arcade games then this is the place to be!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Folks, we live here and go frequently for the foot long corn dogs. You will NOT be disappointment. Grab a corn dog and sit near by and watch all the folks come by. It keeps us entertained just watching the people.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We love to stop at Fannie Farkles! They have the best smoked sausage with peppers & onions. I can't walk by without stopping to just smell them! Just be sure to bring cash as that is the only form of payment they accept. Cost is $6.99 for a smoked sausage and $2.75 for a drink in a Souvenier cup. ( you can get the drink for 1/2 price if you go to there website and print out the coupon)