“Always so good”

Ranked #5 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Everytime we are near Gatlinburg, we always stop at Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen. Their taffy boxes are the same as when I was a kid, and so is the amazing taste. I love the pecan rolls, and those are always so good. I love it when things don't change, and this is one place I can always rely on being just as good as when I was a kid. I always enjoy watching the man making the taffy. It is fun to watch and even more fun to eat. If you want great candy that has been around for many years in the Smokey Mountains, you have got to stop here and take some candy home!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

i had never been there before, i was impressed with how they talked to my 9 yr old grandson. i liked to watch them making the taffy in the front window.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Would not be a trip to Gatlinburg without a stop at the Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen for some taffy and candy. Fun to watch the artisans making the taffy also!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Lots of temptimg smells and candy displays. Just bought praline, which was delicious

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This nice little candy store has the taffy puller in the front and a nice selection of yummy chocolates & cute packaging.