“very good service”

Washington, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very good service”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

i had never been there before, i was impressed with how they talked to my 9 yr old grandson. i liked to watch them making the taffy in the front window.

Visited July 2012

Peoria, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Awesome taffy and candies”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Would not be a trip to Gatlinburg without a stop at the Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen for some taffy and candy. Fun to watch the artisans making the taffy also!

Visited June 2012
Jefferson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Candy Kitchen”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Lots of temptimg smells and candy displays. Just bought praline, which was delicious

Visited June 2012
Covington, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fair prices and good selection.”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This nice little candy store has the taffy puller in the front and a nice selection of yummy chocolates & cute packaging.

Visited May 2012
Terre Haute, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Legacy Stop for the Family! WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family has been coming to the Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen since it opened 61 years ago. Traveling to the Smokies and Gatlinburg at least once a year (usually more) has been a family tradition for generations. My great-grandparents came every year, my grandparents came every year, my parents took us every year, and now my sister and I go every year. This year my husband and I took our kids for the first time too (1.5 and 3.5 years old) and they of course went to the candy kitchen! As children my sister and I (literally) spent hours watching them make taffy, and now my kids got to do the same! When they start a new batch of taffy on the machine they always give everyone in the store a piece right off the machine, and it is still soft and warm. The kids loved it! The candy here is THE absolute best hands down! No other candy in the world tastes as good as it does. We visit the kitchen several times while we are in town, and it is the last stop when we leave. We all buy a huge bag of candy to bring it back to the others! We visit the shop up the hill from the one pictured here. Not that there is anything wrong or different about the candy with the one in the Village - we have just always visited the other one! I can't say enough wonderful things about this place!

Visited April 2012