“Great view and service.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I sat on the deck up stairs around sun set. The view was amazing. They have a big selection of margaritas and tequila. The food was very good even the salsa was amazing. I would go back again in a heartbeat. Great military disount.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We sat upstairs & on the balcony. The view was nice, the food not so nice. I had the fajitta - had no taste. i put lots of salt to give it some flavour. was very disappointed. it was pricey for what you got. would not go back.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We ate here late on the night we arrived in Gatlinburg. We were a large group of 12, and it took them a while to get a table ready for us. But once we were seated, our food came out very quickly and was very good.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Lots of food for little money. Very authentic Mexican cuisine. Yummy salsa. We only had to wait about 10 minutes. Our waiter was nice. I would definitely go there again to eat. Thanks!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Went to this restaurant because it said it was authentic. The first thing my grandson said was that there was no one here. I should have left then. We had four entres to go and the chesse enchiladas were not cooked properly, How did that happen? My food was ok, my grandson chicken nuggets were horrible (overcooked)