“HAD A BLAST!!!”

Morehead, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HAD A BLAST!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had a blast, ton of fun!! John was a great guide! This isn't a hookey haunted house this is a historical haunted tour!!!! Perfect for families, couples, young, old, anyone really!! My husband and I had a ton of fun! This was one favorite things we did on vacation! Can't wait to do this again!!! You Rock John!!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sabrina_Neagle

• Thai first
Madison, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“John was Awesome!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My Husband and I went on our Honeymoon last year about this time and we found a coupon for the Gatlinburg Ghost and Haunt Tour. We decided to book the tour for that night. When we first got there, we saw that there wasn't that many people, so that was a plus! as we started our walk, John let the stories flow. He was very informative and knew a lot about the area, which made the tour that much more enjoyable. This year, we are planning on taking our 5 year old son, because we both know that he will love it!!

Visited September 2011
ROCKWELL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Scary fun!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went on the tour and had a wonderful time. We even got a photo of an apperation. The guide was very knowledgeable of the history of the area, he was also very entertaining and fun. We got a lot of walking up & down hills and had a great time

1 Thank DeeJacobs
“fabulous time and great photo ops”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband, parents, and I had a great time on the Haunted Ghost Tour of Gatlinburg.
Our guide John was very knowledgeable about local history and folklore and made sure all of his guests felt included. We would recommend this tour to anyone as even my nearly 70 year old parents were able to keep up with the walk and we were all highly entertained.

michigan
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

There are 2 companies in Gatlinburg that do these types of tours and we picked the wrong one. We thought there would be scary stories and a fun adventure. Instead we got long boring stories that had little or nothng to do with "ghosts". The lady that took us on our tour was very nice and I know she has a script. The first stop and story went on for about 15 looooong minutes. I (along with many other people) were ready to call it quits right away. There were aboutr 2 stories that were fairly interesting. The tour guide said she couldn't be as detailed as she wanted because of the young kids there. So because there were kids there- I don't get my money's worth. DON'T ALLOW KIDS!!! My 21 year old got some orbs on her camera (only a few people did) and she was super excited. The next time we are in Gatlinburg we will do the Gatlinburg Ghostwalk. Thet dress up and give you a "ghost detector". That's the fun we were hoping for. Don't waste your money. Don't bring kids- they will be bored out of their minds. The kids that were there, were. BUT- while waiting at the Holiday Inn for this tour to start, a HUGE black bear was in the parking lot. Everybody followed it across the street and watched it eat from the dumpster. That was way better than this tour. BTW- My 18 year didn't want to go because she doesn't like scary things- I thanked her for not going and saving me $18.

Visited August 2012
Ghostandhaunt, Owner at Ghost and Haunt Tours of Gatlinburg, responded to this review, May 19, 2015
I am sorry your tour experience didn't meet your expectations. While there is a longish stop that we tell a lot of local history, many people like it and get a lot out of it.
I hope you will come back and give us another chance one day and we will be happy to provide you with the use of some ghost hunting eqipment as well.