“Praise Jesus! ”

Christ in the Smokies Museum & Gardens
Ranked #18 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Awesome exhibits! The self-guided tour is well presented. The exhibits are nicely presented, too. Let's continue supporting Christ's ministry in all that we do!

1  Thank Saenzl7148

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was a fantastic exhibit. We really enjoy the hour we spent. It was well worth the price. They have special group rates. They employees were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this self-guided tour through the Christ in The Smokies museum that depicts the life of Christ, from His birth to His ascension. The music the readings of the scripture in the background added so much to the stories being narrated. The wax figures were so realistic that I could not help but shed tears at several of the scenes that really affected me, especially when Christ was crucified. The gardens were beautiful and gift shop was also very nice. If you plan a trip to Tennessee's Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, this attraction is a must see, and I will definitely go again if I am in the area.

2  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the self-guided tour through the museum depicting the life of Christ, from birth to ascension. The music and Bible readings in the background just added so much to the stories being narrated. The wax figures appeared so real that I could not help but to well up with tears at several of the scenes that really moved me. The gardens and gift shop were very nice also. For those who complained about the price, I foolishly paid $9.75 to go up in that new "space needle"...to me, this museum is a much better deal (besides, it's only $13 to go up in Seattle's famous space needle and a lot more to see from theirs!). Bottom line - this is a must see in Gatlinburg, and I will definitely go again if I am in the area.

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Such a simple yet amazing way of seeing the story of Christ's life. They really brought the stories to life with their depictions. My husband & I were both teary eyed at different parts of the tour, him at the crucifixion and me and the ascension! Our kids really like the way it "showed" you the stories!! We will go back!!