“Awesome fun...even for people afraid of heights!"”
Review of Zip Gatlinburg

Zip Gatlinburg
Ranked #2 of 21 Tours in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chicago, IL.
“Awesome fun...even for people afraid of heights!"”
Reviewed November 1, 2009

My husband and I booked an evening tour, hoping I would be less afraid if I couldn't see how high we were. I was terrified up until the first jump. The staff was amazing. The guides, Jaime and Chuck, were not only entertaining (making us laugh the whole time) but encouraging and warm when they needed to be. It was a great time and I would recommend this to anyone. In our group, there was an experienced zipper (not sure the technical term) who had been in much higher tours in other states who still had a smile on his face the entire time.

Tennessee
“This is a great attraction and very exciting”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I really enjoyed this zipline. You get to zip 9 times on different cables. You can see down town Gatlinburg and the Space needle. It is a great family adventure and i found it to be the best priced any where in a 500 mile radius. My kids did enjoy it but i found it to be a thrill and we adults need thrills. I saw a bear and meet gret people. My picture was being taken by thir staff ans i bought a CD with tons of pictures on it. Gatlinburg Zipline will have me as a repeat coustomer. Thanks Gatlinburg for the new attraction, i was tired of the 5 and dime stores. Gee Gee from Tennessee

TENNESSEE
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Not for thrill seekers...”
Reviewed September 10, 2009

...maybe for small kids. I am not a thrill seeker myself and this was very boring. The staff/guides were SUPER nice but for the money you have to pay...the lines are just not worth it...they are too low, pretty slow and just not exciting. I feel bad for the folks who think they are gonna get a thrill because they will be very disappointed. This should be MAYBE a $10-20 attraction.

4 Thank meluwood