“Just Right!!”
Review of Zip Gatlinburg

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now Reopened after the Wildfires! New 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour based around family, for kids and grandparents too! Enough for both the extremist and the beginner to enjoy. Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with no worries! Upon return, you will be back in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I loved this!! Dustin and Kurt were the best guides ever!! They made it so much fun!!!! This is a must do if you go to Gaitlinburg!! Great for beginners like us and a great price!! :) Book online and you can save a little bit of money.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"pics"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am a very scary person but I swallowed my fears and did it. It was very fun and easy to do. It's great for the whole family, even kids. !

1  Thank Whitney M
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Jessie and Jonathan where fabulous. We started out with our 6 year granddaughter started out in line next after her Dad. Shortly, she was first in line. Grandmother was reluctant but Jessie and Jonathan made her comfortable too.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We decided on this zip line company for two main reasons. They allowed smaller kids 45lbs and up and for someone whose never been zip lined it wasn't so high up that you wouldn't want to try. James and Jesse our guides were AWSOME!! From the time we started to the time it was over it was they made us feel safe especially with our 6yr old and they made it so much fun. I would differently come back..

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We choose this company for two reasons: 1) they also had a "high ropes" course and 2) the minimum weight for zip lines was 45 pounds. As two of our children are between 55-65 pounds and we had previously done (and loved) a high ropes course in Germany, we thought this company would fit our needs. The zip lines were fun and a few were long and fast but I think the zip lines further up in the mountains would have been longer and a bit more fun. However, as I said, two of our children were too light to ride the bigger zip lines. The ropes course was fun as well and if you haven't been through one, I would recommend this company. The course was not challenging, just fun and easy obstacle courses in the trees. (The one in Germany was a lot more challenging and had zip lines after each course....but that was Germany!) The guides, especially George and Dillon, were very funny, encouraging and always paid attention to safety.