“Zipping Through the Smokies”
Review of Zip Gatlinburg - CLOSED

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our first time to ride a Zipline. It was everything I'd expected, and a decent value as tourist acitivities go. The crew was always conscious of safety, and I never felt endangered by the line or the terrain. A good time I'd recommend to anyone who wants to add a little adventure to a vacation!

3  Thank Mark S
in 132 reviews
"levin"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This tour was awesome. Scooter and Christian did a great job and made it a lot of fun. They were very helpful and are very easy going. So I would welcome anyone to go on this tour..................................................................................................!
This is getting to be a pain just go do the ziplines still not enough so I'm just writing now keep up the good work guys...................................................... You have got to be kidding me still going and going and going

1  Thank Blake K
Reviewed February 19, 2013

never done this before but I had a blast.... the guides made it all fun even with the bus ride...Plus 1.....

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We came in at the last minute and they were very accommodating to my family. We did the zipline course plus the ropes course and had a photographer with us as well. We had no problems at all on the ziplines and our guides were very nice and friendly and we moved to the ropes course. My children are 7 and 9 so I was a little worried about them being scared and my 9 year old was fearless so he was fine but my 7 year old had trouble on the 2nd ropes course getting over. One of our guides went back for him and gently guided him to the end and re-assured him all the way that he was fine and he would not let him fall. After that he totally made it thru not scared at all so of course that eased my mind tremendously. The photos that were taken were wonderful and of great quality. My entire experience was wonderful. Would definitely recommend them.

1  Thank vmoulder
See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were there on January 29th and the two guides were so much fun and helped ease my fears of ziplining - I was on the fence about doing it but they totally rocked and made me fill right at ease on the lines. We are both in our 50's and they didn't treat us like a couple of old people. If we lived closer(from South Dakota) would be back in a heartbeat to do it again. Top the line customer service from the inital phone call that we made to when we were done ziplining and walking out the door.

4  Thank Mike R