“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zip Gatlinburg

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome experience, our guides were fun, my group felt safe at all times, will definitely come back and do it all over again.

Cape Coral, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“ziplines gatlinburg”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We tried the ziplines and had alot of fun. The staff was very personable. We had 6 people in our group and everyone agree it was a great time. The equipment appeared to be maintained and updated. The cost for two individuals is $100. We would recommend this to anyone considering it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank D G
Glencoe, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We had a blast! We had a group of 4 , me, my husband and our 2 daughters ,12 and 8. We all loved it, and didn't want it to end. It was very reasonably priced, and the guides were so much fun. Even if you have a fear of heights , I think you should do this, it is so worth it : ))

Stanford
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and my mom and my friend came to Gatlinburg, so that my friend and I could go ziplining. I have to tell you I am deathly afraid of heights but I got in stuck in my mind that I wanted to go ziplining. Well I met the most amazing people at Gatlinburg Ziplines. There was Jonathon who we met first, and he proceeded to convince us that we would have a great time and that we could overcome the heights issue. Way to go Jonathon you were so RIGHT!!! Then as we set off on our adventure we had Scooter and Jessie as our guides, we had so much FUN that we decided to do it again the next day, where we went with Ryan and Jessie and had just as much fun. Then last but not least there was Lisa who took so much pride in her great staff. Way to go guys. Can't wait to do it again. I promise you that you should give these people a try. YOU WILL HAVE FUN AND WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be back to do it again!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Fun, young, and old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was a good two hours of fun. We wnet in a group of 6, with two instructors. There are numerous lines, long, and short, with some taking a bit more bottle than others. The staff were please, fun to be with, and above all quiet clearly took the safety of all the participants very seriously, but not in a way that stifled the enjoyment, and worried the participants. If you enjoy doing something different that is fun, and you are not frightened of heghts, have a go, it's just plain good fun.

Visited November 2012