“So much fun!!”

Zip Gatlinburg
Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Glencoe, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We had a blast! We had a group of 4 , me, my husband and our 2 daughters ,12 and 8. We all loved it, and didn't want it to end. It was very reasonably priced, and the guides were so much fun. Even if you have a fear of heights , I think you should do this, it is so worth it : ))

Stanford
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and my mom and my friend came to Gatlinburg, so that my friend and I could go ziplining. I have to tell you I am deathly afraid of heights but I got in stuck in my mind that I wanted to go ziplining. Well I met the most amazing people at Gatlinburg Ziplines. There was Jonathon who we met first, and he proceeded to convince us that we would have a great time and that we could overcome the heights issue. Way to go Jonathon you were so RIGHT!!! Then as we set off on our adventure we had Scooter and Jessie as our guides, we had so much FUN that we decided to do it again the next day, where we went with Ryan and Jessie and had just as much fun. Then last but not least there was Lisa who took so much pride in her great staff. Way to go guys. Can't wait to do it again. I promise you that you should give these people a try. YOU WILL HAVE FUN AND WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be back to do it again!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Fun, young, and old”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was a good two hours of fun. We wnet in a group of 6, with two instructors. There are numerous lines, long, and short, with some taking a bit more bottle than others. The staff were please, fun to be with, and above all quiet clearly took the safety of all the participants very seriously, but not in a way that stifled the enjoyment, and worried the participants. If you enjoy doing something different that is fun, and you are not frightened of heghts, have a go, it's just plain good fun.

Independence, Kentucky, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Even the 5 Year Old Had Fun”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

It was me, my dad, and my son who just turned 5 a month ago. My son was very excited about going and then when we got to the first line he started crying and did not want to go. The guides, Scooter and Jesse, were very patient and kind to him. When Logan realized he had to go because there was no other way he went across with Jesse and had a smile on his face by the other side. He went with the guides on each line, except the last one he had decided to go by himself. Glad we went and glad we chose this zipline.

Clifton Forge, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A whole new world - after Scooter and Christian!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We, me and my 7 yr. old grandaughter, went zip lining for our second time. It was a remarkable time. Our guides, Scooter and Christian, were the best. They made you feel at ease and safe, but yet made the whole tour so fun(ny). I loved the views and the set up in the trees and below us as well. The artwork of black bears was awesome to see. This zip lining outfit gets two thumbs up, 5 stars, a 10 and whatever else that give them high scores. Thanks bunches for a fun time!

1 Thank Stephanie S