“Just so much fun!”
Review of Zip Gatlinburg - CLOSED

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was on the fence about going but took the plunge (no pun intended). It was a lot of fun! Our instructors were GREAT. They really made the whole experience so much more fun. My son absolutely LOVED it. Great family outing!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

First time zip lining & can't wait to go again. Our guides, Jesse & Scooter, were the best!! :) I liked it bc it was several different zip lines of various lengths and heights, so you got to do a little bit of everything. So glad we chose to go with them and we will definately go with them in the future!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Brad and I appreciate the fun zip line tour that we had last week! Your excellence in guiding, photography and friendliness was beyond compare. Thanks Christian Schultz-Chapman and company!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect since i've never ziplined before and i'm also afraid of heights. The experience was amazing and very fun. The guides (wish i remembered their names) knew what they were doing, were encouraging to us hesitant types and also very fun. I also spent the extra money for the photos and they turned out great. A nice keepsake for my first zipline adventure. This experience has made me want to zipline again and i'll certainly return to Gatlinburg Ziplines whenever i go back to Gatlinburg. The most fun thing i did during my stay in Gatlinburg!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

When we first got there we were told to wait 15 min and it was no big deal. So we got suited up and we were off. Our guides were fun and knew how to make it a fun time for everyone there. I would highly recomend this to all my friends.

1  Thank Collin P