“SO much Fun for EVERYONE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zip Gatlinburg

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“SO much Fun for EVERYONE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had an amazing time with Joe and Christian. They made us feel safe and made sure we had a fun experience. Our son's are 9 years old and were about to join the fun. We will be visiting again! We look forward to our next adventure with Gatlinburg Ziplines!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was our second time going on Gatlinburg Ziplines. We will be including this attraction on every family vacation in the future! We loved Matt and Scooter Matt as they made it fun and interesting for our entire group. A definite must-do!!!

Waynesville, North Carolina
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went with my 66 year old Papa and we had a BLAST! The staff was absolutely great. Our guides, Scooter and I feel terrible because I can't remember the other guy's name, were fantastic and kept the group entertained. The courses were a lot of fun and well worth it. I highly recommend Gatlinburg Ziplines and I will definitely be back!

Holbrook
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An Awesome Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We were celebrating our Cousin Reunion in Gatlinburg and I asked the crowd if they were up to a Zipline experience. 5 out of 11 of us went! We are all in our 50s and 60s and I was the only one who had zip lined before. Matt and Scooter Matt showed us such a great time! There were only 7 in the total group and the wait for each line was short and enjoyable. One cousin started out a little apprehensive but the guides quickly had her feeling safe and enjoying herself. It was a beautiful fall day with the sun shining and our laughter ringing thru the trees. Thank you Gatlinburg Ziplines for an awesome experience!

Memphis, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gatlinburg ziplines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I'd highly recommend checking this place out. It's conveniently located right on the main strip in downtown Gatlinburg, right by the Space Needle. The staff was a lot of fun, Cali Matt and Elena the crazy Russian had us laughing the whole time. As with a lot of things in Gatlinburg, there are a whole bunch of choices of the same thing (I'm looking at you pancake houses), but I'm glad we went with this one for our zipline adventure!

1 Thank sam c