“Gatlinburg Ziplines”
Review of Zip Gatlinburg - CLOSED

Zip Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFFORDABLE 9 Line Zipline Canopy Tour! Based around family, for kids and grandparents too!Enough for both the Extremist and Beginner to enjoy.Half the price of all other Zipline Companies.Two guides do all the work so you can enjoy the ride with NO fear! Also, try our New self guided 27 Obstacle Tree Trek Course!Both leave you in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, where all the action is, to enjoy the rest of your day!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The experience at Gatlinburg ziplines was amazing. Our guides, Matt and Christian, were funny and spectacular! They were layed back, but were really responsible. There were 9 lines, but I wish there were more! I would highly recommend this attraction and I hope to return soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff was awesome. They were informative and laid back. We took our 5, 7, and 9 year old and they treated them very special. The views were amazing. We've gone zip lining before but could not take the children. I felt safe with our guides and we were able to have a great family day. The staff wasn't overly stuffy about safety and were very focused on making sure we had a good time. Also loved the auto break device. Didn't have to worry about losing fingers. Go.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had never been ziplining before in my life. I was a bit reserved about doing this but my wife talked me into it. I had great time. Our kids 5,7,9 LOVED it. Jesse and Scooter, the instructors ,were FUN and OUTSTANDING. There were 9 ziplines. This was totally safe. I would zipline again this again!!! We bought pictures which were AWESOME.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We've seen the advertising truck for a while and looked on TA and decided on Gatlinburg Ziplines largely due to two 10 year old girls. Although $52.00 per person was just a tad expensive it was a blast! All the staff had fun and really showed professionalism and safety. There were nine stations and took about two hours. We did not purchase the photo CD but wish we had rented the helmet cam. We will definatley be back!

1  Thank apd1015
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The whole staff was great. My boyfriend and I had been working out all summer to lose weight and we just barely made the weight limits. Since we did, the guy at check-in gave us some advice for when we approach the platforms. He was so friendly. When he explained it to us, it was very nicely put so it didn't offend us. Next the two guides, Ryan and Coy were great. They were lively, very patient, and challenging to us. They encouraged us to be comfortable and to just have fun. They ensured us of our safety and I never felt in harms way. This was such a neat experience. My boyfriend and I had a great time and huge part was due to the great staff and energetic guides. You must go here if you want a good experience!

1  Thank slprairie