“The Best”

Smoky Mountain Nut House
Ranked #73 of 143 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We come by every time we visit Gatlinburg. They are located on the strip. They have the best honey pecans! They are so so good. They also have boiled peanuts, cinnamon pecan, honey cashews. Lots of other kinds too. You can try a sample to see which kind you want. They have candy apples and many different flavors of jelly beans. You can get a small or large bag of nuts. They give you their business card and you can order and have them delivered to your house. I think everyone should stop by and try it out. I would suggest the honey pecans!

4  Thank Sunny0807
in 8 reviews
"taste"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2009

The Nut House is located on the parkway in downtown Gatlinburg. My husband and I have been going here for years. Each trip we make sure to stop by the Nut House and get a snack.

The Nut House sells boiled peanuts in addition to German Style nuts: Honey Cashews, Honey Almonds, and Honey Pecans. You can get a FREE sample of the nuts before you buy them to see what kind you like the best. I used to favor the Honey Almonds, but I think my new favorite is the Honey Cashews. They are sweet and a little crunchy on the outside and nutty on the inside. They are so good, they are almost like candy. They are addicting. So we usually just buy the small 4oz back to limit over-indulgance. They also sell cinnamon nuts, ...but the sourwood honey ones are still my favorite.

In addition to the Honey nuts and boiled peanuts, the Nut House also sells a LARGE selection of Jelly Belly jelly beans, rock candy, caramel apples, candy apples, chocolate covered frozen bananas and italian water ice.

I will continue to visit the Nut House each and every time we visit the Smoky Mountains. These sweet nuts are a real treat that shouldn't be missed by anyone (unless you have a nut allergy). If you like nuts, I would recommend that you at least stop and try them. The sample is FREE. But the question is...can you eat just one?

Note: The Nut House also rents & sells strollers on location. AND if you visit their website you can have their nuts shipped to your door.

2  Thank daisyferret1