“I've stayed here twice and love this location near several good restaurants & convention center”

Summit Manor Condominiums
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Ou condo had a full kitchen and living room with leather sofa, leather loves eat and HDTV. We had two bedrooms with king & 2 double beds. There were 2 bathrooms, one with jacuzzi. Furnishings were nice. We could walk to several restaurants and the convention center

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Donna B

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Oops found a very dirty filter in the AC unit. Today is Sept 07, 2013, date on filter 03/21/13!! Called to the Office and the maintenance tech was there in less than 5 mins to bring this stay back to perfection VERRY FAST! Will stay again and recommend. Could improve view off back decks a bit.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

On going to Gatlinburg, I need a list of requirments so everyone in the family is happy. Need WI-FI for the hubby who would be lost without it( I know, pitiful isnt it?) I also need close location to the parkway so my son has a easy time getting down to all the arcade action. Last on the list is space, which we all enjoy. Summit Manor fulfilled all our requirments. Nice location, clean, full kichen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms( a must with 5 people.). It was such an enjoyable time, the condos have a pool and are located on top of a HUGE hill, but you can take an elevator to the ground level of a small parking garage of the hotel next door( this is the same hotel that you check in at(Quality Inn Creekside). There is also a keyless entry, when you check in at Creekside, they will give you a 4 digit code to your room. Also nearby, is an assortment of restuarants. Calhouns was excellent dining. but theres also Cherokee Grill, Howards, Fridays, and Flapjacks.We enjoyed our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank beckyboo600
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

So far the room looks very nice. Just got in and looking around. Oops found a very dirty filter in the AC unit. Today is Sept 07, 2013, date on filter 03/21/13!! Will ask for it to be changed and see what happens!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Dewey M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Summit Manor from August 30, 2013 until September 1, 2013 (Labor Day Weekend)..... I rented our condo off from VRBO...it had all 5 star ratings....and I wish I could rate it a 10! This was by far the nicest place that we have ever stayed in during our 2.8 years of being married and going on vacations. The condo was everything the picture showed and more. The location couldn't be beat ... unless you could possibly find a nice place with a balcony you could sit and watch people on the strip...and we have tried to find one like that before. This condo was between lights 9 & 10 on the Cherokee end of town. We were able to avoid all the traffic getting there. There was plenty of parking at the condo ... and this normally isn't the case at most condo's we have stayed at. The condo was furnished with the highest quality furniture and furnishings. We could sit outside on our balcony and watch the tram go up to Ober Gatlinburg. We could take an elevator down to street level and walk up right beside Howard's restaurant. There is not one thing at all I would change about this place and I would not hesitate staying there again!!! (we did rent from a private owner)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank yhtakGeorgia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our condo here was perfect. Plenty of room and well decorated. Nice and quiet at night, yet close to the parkway and all the shops and attractions. Would stay here again. The office is not handy being down an outside elevator and across the street, but service was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I reserved a condo through their website three weeks prior to our arrival. We arrived around 5pm on the day we were scheduled to arrive. I was told that they had "overbooked" for the weekend and gave our condo away the day prior to our arrival. They instead gave us two motel rooms. Unacceptable. First, I don't understand why they feel it was okay to just not honor our reservation? Second, they did not attempt to call, email or in anyway contact us to let us know we would not have a condo. If I had wanted an ordinary motel room I would have chosen a nicer hotel. I chose the condo with a full kitchen two bedrooms and three beds. I chose a fourth floor condo with a balcony and nice view. All of this was important to me. My husband and I were traveling with our 12 yr old son and my mother. we wanted to have our own individual privacy and still be together in one room. We had lost my father three months prior to this trip and did not want my mother to be stuck in a motel room alone by herself. this trip was a way for us to heal and grieve for my Dad. These motel rooms were on the first floor and not adjoining. There was no kitchen, no balcony and no view. We were so upset we could not relax and it ruined our first evening there. We found another condo around 10pm that night. The manager tried to say the "overbooking" was a caused by a computer glich but I do not believe him. He also took 50 dollars off the bill but that was not an adequate compensation from my point of view. I would have payed 100 dollars more to have the condo. I feel like this was bait and switch and incrediably bad customer service. I would never ever stay at this hotel and would not recommend making a reservation with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family