“Great until the PUBE!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Grafton, Ohio
“Great until the PUBE!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband got a PUBE in his turkey club the day we got to Gatlinburg! Not sure if he would even eat another day after this traumatizing event! I could not finish my turkey wrap after I saw him pull the curly hair from his bread! Waitress, however, was sweet. We paid for the meal in full, regretting that we came here in the first place.

Visited May 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“FriendlyService, Scenic View”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The service was great! The view of the river is wonderful. It is quite and tucked away from much of the bustle of the main street. I felt relaxed and the employees made me feel well taken care of.

• Visited March 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Best kept secret in the Smokies”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We've been going to the Smokies for over a decade and JUST discovered this restaurant. It was cold out and they had a wonderful fire in the fireplace that was warming. The restaurant was super clean. The burgers we had (and I do not eat them very often) were amazing. The waitress, Nancy, was without a doubt the BEST waitress we have EVER had - she was humble, attentive and so kind (she gave my daughter extra attention and even gave her a flower before we left) she made the already great food and ambiance even better! The manager was attentive as well. On our way out we fed the ducks in the stream. We will definitely be back!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tania S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very affordable food was great...”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The first thing that I noticed there was no one in the restaurant in gatlinburg which was strange. But everyone in gatlinburg didn't know what they were missing. The service and the food was great. Highly recommended.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice to sit on the deck by the creek”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was pretty good. And LOTS of it - the burgers were huge. It took a fairly long time to get our food, but we were enjoying a nice afternoon on the patio so it was fine. It was fairly pricey for what we got, but like I said, it was tasty and piping hot. Our waitress was prompt with drinks and refills and she was very pleasant.

• Visited October 2012