“Best kept secret in the Smokies”
Review of The Gatlinburger Grill - CLOSED

The Gatlinburger Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We've been going to the Smokies for over a decade and JUST discovered this restaurant. It was cold out and they had a wonderful fire in the fireplace that was warming. The restaurant was super clean. The burgers we had (and I do not eat them very often) were amazing. The waitress, Nancy, was without a doubt the BEST waitress we have EVER had - she was humble, attentive and so kind (she gave my daughter extra attention and even gave her a flower before we left) she made the already great food and ambiance even better! The manager was attentive as well. On our way out we fed the ducks in the stream. We will definitely be back!!!!

1  Thank Tania S
There are newer reviews for The Gatlinburger Grill

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The first thing that I noticed there was no one in the restaurant in gatlinburg which was strange. But everyone in gatlinburg didn't know what they were missing. The service and the food was great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was pretty good. And LOTS of it - the burgers were huge. It took a fairly long time to get our food, but we were enjoying a nice afternoon on the patio so it was fine. It was fairly pricey for what we got, but like I said, it was tasty and piping hot. Our waitress was prompt with drinks and refills and she was very pleasant.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I stopped in because they had beer specials and ended up staying for dinner. We both ordered hamburgers and didn't wait long for them. Service was excellent and prompt. Dave, the bartender was very knowledgeable and super friendly. We ended up there a few nights. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Waited 45 minutes for lunch. Walked out because we never got it. We thought it would be a nice to eat by the river bit regretted going there