Hemlock Hills Resort
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
$139
$129
$159
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$972
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmemory makercozy bearheaven's gatepool tablehot tubole smokycabin feverexpress checktanger outletsmountain memoriesbeautiful cabinair hockeyfall vacationant problempigeon forgefamily vacationtop deck
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know how much we enjoyed the Laurel Mist cabin. Everything was perfect and I have no complaints about the 6 beautiful days my family and I spend there.  There is always some anxiety when booking reservations online but when we arrived there all the anxiety went away.  The cabin looked brand new inside with all stainless steel appliances. The kitchen came equipted with everthing from a coffee maker to enough silverware for a very large family. The cabin was nicely decorated and spotlessly clean! We even enjoyed seeing the bear that paid us a couple of visits on the resort. He seemed to only be looking for food and caused no real problems for us, after all this is the mountains with real wild animals and the owners of the resort made us aware that we may see bears during our stay. We also enjoyed not being right in the center of all the attractions while only being about 15 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and Dollywood! The location of Hemlock Hills Resort is perfect!

I want to thank Hemlock Hills for making our first family vacation to the mountains a pleasurable one!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2011

When we discovered that the cabin was build in 2000, we were shocked. The place is so well maintained. It slept more than what we needed. The pool table, foos ball table and air hockey were great. The place was spotless. The only problem we had was that we visited during the horrible heatwave of 2011 and the 3rd floor was hot until 2 am. I liked the location in the arts and crafts community.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank travelingtigers
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Let me preface my review by saying that I was born and raised in Southern CA, I've never travelled to Tennessee and do not consider myself a "camper" by any means. So when my niece said she wanted to get married in Gatlinburg and have us stay in a cabin, I thought to myself "On no..." I was so anxious about the trip - not just because my niece was getting married, but because it was unknown territory to me (and I travel moderately) AND the concept of staying in a cabin was scary, which to me a cabin was a wooden lodge with minimal amenties.

Hemlock Hills Resort changed that perception for me. Comprised of various sized cabins to cater to couples, small groups or large gatherings, the cabins are beautifully designed and extremely well-appointed. Construction and materials to create these cabins are impeccable! And the Cabin's air-conditioning was cool and strong, especially during the high 90's and humid weather we experienced during our trip.

According to Hibbard Family Corp representative (owners of Hemlock Hills Resort), the family developed the resort & built the cabins as well as manages the property. You can see that there is a lot of pride at this stunning resort.

Our lodging was more than what we expected and we were VERY pleasantly surprised! Sans a very minor ant problem that was limited to only the kitchen sink area, the Hemlock Hills website provides photos of the various cabins and their location at the resort. We stayed in Old Glory Cabin - a tri-level cabin that sleeps 10 people, and included a jacuzzi tub, King bed and fireplace in the master bedroom, another bedroom with a Queen Bed and TV set, and a larger bedroom with a Queen bed connected to the game room that included air hockey, foosball, TV set and the entrance to the outdoor jacuzzi tub and patio area. The living area included a large projection TV set and dining area. The kitchen was fully appointed and included stainless steel refrigerator, electric stove with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, eating utensils, coffee maker...simply amazing!

What is truly amazing is that the price to stay here was almost 1/2 the cost of staying at one of the nearby finer hotels. Travelling with a large family can be quite costly, but the bargain that we found by staying at Hemlock Hills made our first time trip to Tennessee and the Gatlinburg area affordable and memorable. Truly an unforgettable experience.

The reservation process went smoothly and was conducted mostly online via their online request form and e-mail. I only had to make one phone call to clarify a question, and the staff were friendly and knowledgable by phone and by e-mail.

I plan on returning to TN and when I do, I hope I have the opportunity to stay at Hemlock Hills again. Thank you Hemlock Hills Resort!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family