1,003 results
All reviews bedroom villa don ward parking pass time share sales pitch washer and dryer high pressure within walking distance national park outdoor pool the main street timeshare presentation short drive pigeon forge jacuzzi tub gas fireplace the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We have been to Gatlinburg before but this was the 1st time we stayed at this resort. We loved the location, and they let us parked there before our check in time, which was really convenient. Also the indoor pool with slides was great for the kids! And they also had a lot of activities for the kids there!
The aquarium and pretty much everything is really close to go walking and we saved parking fees!
If we vacation in Garlunburgh again, we would definitely will come back to this resort!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

We have always loved this resort due to the units being clean with rustic decor and within walking distance to the main strip in Gatlinburg. We first stayed as an RCI exchange, but it appears that things have changed over the years to where it is now owned by Holiday Inn and you can stay per night.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I was updating my IHG rewards via phone. when a high pressure sales person starting talking about a special reward for good customers like me. Salesperson was not clear about locations on the west coast and before I knew it I had spent $249.00 for what? I called Shawn at 800-353-1966 ext.6931 1/22/2019. Told him that I would like to cancel and please refund my $249. Shawn told me that the only way I could get my money back is to fly to one of their destinations show up for their sales presentation then I could get my money back. Not acceptable. Money paid nothing to show for it. I want my money back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Nomoney4U
HIClubCounselor, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

We're so sorry to hear of all the confusion surrounding your vacation package. This is certainly not the impression we want to leave with our guests. We sent you a private message in hopes of reaching out to you about your experience. Thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time staying in a Villa we were very impressed with the convient location to downtown and the clean and modern amenities. They have a very nice indoor waterpark we went off season and got a great rate with many extras. Thanks for having a frindley and I welcoming staff.

1  Thank John J
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We love our Smoky Mtn Resort!! Just an easy walk to downtown Gatlinburg for the best in eating and things to do! Close to the National Park for beautiful drives and hiking! The resort itself is so welcoming. The whole staff from GM Don and the lobby staff PJ, Chastity, Scott and Troy are fantastic. Yes we know them by name that’s how much we love this place!!

2  Thank Wanda H