Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$63
$139
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Agoda.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$92
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Hampton.com
$99
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchenorange lakedon wardtime shareparking passpancake house across the streetwasher and dryersales pitchhigh pressurewithin walking distanceoutdoor poolnational parkthe main streetthe entire stafftimeshare presentationpigeon forge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The resort is very nice. The staff has been very attentive to our needs and requests. Rooms are spacious. Kitchen is open but somewhat small. If you plan on doing a lot of cooking you may want to bring some extra cooking utensils. Location is central to Gatlinburg's sites and within walking distance to most shops and stores Across from the resort is the Log Cabin Pancake House. Great buckwheat pancakes. During our stay we also had an in-room massage by Ron and Vanessa with Gatlinburg Mobile Massage. It was wonderful. Wife said it was the best massage her had ever had. They were very professional. We had a great time. When returning to Gatlinburg, we will definitely stay in the Smoky Mountain Resort.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian B
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Brian B I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I have to agree with you the Buckwheat pancakes at the Log Cabin are the best, as is Gatlinburg Mobil Massage! The next time your travels bring you back our way if you need any extra utensils or anything else for that matter you let us know we always want to exceed your expectations your next trip and everyone after that . I hope to see you soon. Don Ward

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We normally stay in cabins. We decided to stay one more night passed our cabin rental, stop a few places, but chose to stay here based on the appeal and the greeting at the door. The people were very nice...

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank KellyVickieGRAHAM
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This is our go to place to stay in Gatlinburg. Great location, staff and atmosphere. We have always had a great experience staying here and only had a minor issue this time. Room 415 had a slight odor to it but not bad enough to effect our stay. We will continue to stay here while vacationing in Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank TNWife

WOW! TNWife it tickles me to hear such a great review ! I hope to see ya’ll back again real soon! Please on your next stay if there is anything and I mean ANYTHING me and my team can do to make your stay the best ever let us know we will work very hard to meet and exceed your vacation expectations ! I really appreciate you choosing to stay with us! Don Ward

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I planned a trip to Gatlinburg this past weekend for my mother's birthday and could not have been more pleased with our experience at this hotel. The hotel staff was more than accommodating, helping me pull off a very complicated surprise for the birthday girl. They were also very helpful when one of the women staying with us got sick, immediately coming to clean and sanitize the room when we requested their help.

The hotel was beautiful and very clean. The location was perfect... within walking distance to all kinds of activities and food. We stayed in one of the two bedroom villas and had more than enough space for the six people in our party. I will undoubtedly return to this hotel the next time I visit Gatlinburg. Could not have been a better experience!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

WOOHWHO Elizabeth S, I am glad to hear that your mother had a great birthday celebration here with us! Anytime you or any of our guest need anything from us to make your stay the best ever, we are here to help, just please let us know and we will be all over it! Hope to see ya’ll again real soon! Don Ward

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Excellent location with local restaurants & craft shops across the road. Staff very friendly and helpful. 2 bedroom villas excellent, clean & spacious with very cosy feel! You can easily take local trolley, bus or taxis into downtown area for more shopping, eating & sightseeing. Everything was exactly as their website claimed.

One of the best & most surprising highlights of our stay was an in-house 1 hour body massage from RNR Body Works (owner/massage therapist Roger Bailey). Contact details & prices in the resorts brochure in room. It was very convenient to book same day appointment & they came to our room so we did not have to be bothered going out after a long day of shopping & sight-seeing. The professionalism, courtesy, and friendliness was first class & at a great price! We both suffer from chronic neck & shoulder and lower back pain. Between the relaxing music and fantastic massage we had a great nights sleep with no pain for the rest of the week!

Highly recommend this be put on "must do" list during anyone’s stay! Many thanks to Holiday Inn Club for providing such great perks and RNR Body Works for a truly awesome massage!

Room Tip: 2 bedroom villas excellent and very spacious! One night of loud noise from young people in heated pool late at night but after a phone call to front desk quickly taken care of by staff so we had a good night sleep. :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JoHugh
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Jo Hugh I really appreciate ya’ll choosing to stay with us and I am very thankful that you shared your review on Trip Advisor. I must agree that Roger Bailey is really good, we think he is the BEST, and could not be any prouder to offer his services! The next time you stay with us, if you have any noise issues or need anything else to insure your expectations of your vacation time are meet and hopefully exceeded please let us know at once. We will be right on it! I hope to see ya’ll again soon. Don Ward