$152
$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$108
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$165
$149
GardenInn.com
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchendon wardparking passtime sharepancake house across the streetwasher and dryersales pitchhigh pressurewithin walking distancenational parkoutdoor poolthe main streetthe entire staffshort drivejacuzzi tubpigeon forge
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to Gatlinburg for years and we have never stayed at the same place twice, always looking for the newest place in town until we discovered this Holiday Inn vacation club last summer. We were heading to a wedding in Myrtle Beach and since our daughter and her family had never been to Gatlinburg we decided to stop there on the way to the wedding and show them why we love it so much and try to make a trip there every year. We were so impressed with Holiday Inn Vacation Club last year that we knew we wouldn't be looking for anyplace else to stay in the future as this was our new vacation home. While time did not permit us to do the time share presentation at Gatlinburg we did do it at the one in Myrtle Beach and we were sold. Making vacation plans this year was so easy.

Our room was a two bedroom unit on the 7th floor with a patio that you could open the door too and sit and relax to the wonderful sound of the stream outside. Very nice. The unit has two full bathrooms, king size bed in the master bedroom (along with a jacuzzi tub) and two big beds in the other bedroom. The kitchen is just like home, fully stocked with all the dishes, pots and pans etc. nice to have and we went to the local grocery store and bought breakfast foods, snacks, etc. we cooked out on their grills one evening and it was a nice change of pace from eating out every night. TV's in every room is an added bonus as the grand kids could watch what they wanted and the adults could watch something else.

The pools are very nice and hot tubs are wonderful after a day of hiking or just wondering around town. There are daily activities for the kids and the ones we did were really enjoyable. We were sad that we missed the tye dye shirts this year as my granddaughter had so much fun making them last year. There is always something to do.

The trolley stops right outside and is a great way to get around town. We mainly walked everywhere but it was nice to ride the trolley back up the hill later in the day.

The employees, what can I say other than they are exceptional and seem to go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that you are having a great time. I am super impressed with the manager Don. While I didn't met him I had a little issue upon checking it. Everyone checking in was given his business card with both his cell and home phone numbers on it. I called him and he said he would look into the issue and get back with me. The issue was taken care of the very next morning. So appreciated him doing that. I think when someone is willing to put them self out there like that you have to know they take customer satisfaction seriously and they can't help resolve an issue if they don't know about it.

Hope I didn't miss anything and I would recommend this location to any and everyone.

Take care
Debbie

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Debbie J
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Hello Ms. DebbieJ, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your review. The full staff of the Resort work very hard to try and meet and Exceed ALL of our guest expectations. The fact that you became an owner with us absolutely honors and humbles me. Please know that I am always available to my owners, there is no such thing as a silly question, just ask! We hope to see y’all next year, have the grand kids, give us a holler and we will make sure 2014 is even better than this year. See ya’ll soon. Don Ward

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Overall the place is great. Vacation plans changed due to scheduling conflict so I ended up taking my mom, sister, granddaughter and great nieces. This was great for them. They played in the pool everyday. The activities were great for them. The movie was good. The Marketplace here is limited. The staff is great and very knowledgeable. Everything is in walking distance. That was a plus for me. The views are awesome. Room was very comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the mountains.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rooms were of nice size, with full kitchen. Reported problem with a noisy refrigerator and it was repaired same day. Nice king size bed. Within walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg which had benches along the main strip.

Room Tip: Parking is limited so wear good walking shoes when touring downtown. Also their are no full grocery stores in downtown Gatlinburg.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda Y
HIClubSmokyMtn, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Hey there Ms.LindaY, I am glad you enjoyed your Fall Getaway with us! I hope you will come back and stay with us if your travels bring you back to Gatlinburg. I promise me and the whole staff will work very hard to exceed your expectations to the point that you will want to color in that 5th dot. Don Ward

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Also loved Jason he was hilarious and very responsive called about a problem and he was there in a flash, and nathalee was incredible as well always had a smile on her face great employees help keep a buisness alive and you all have incredible employees i cannot say enough about the staff and the place in general absolutley loved i definetly coming back again

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank martin2120

Hey there Martin2120, I am very happy that you were able to interact with so many of my team members, as THEY ARE, HCV Smoky Mountain Resort. I could not agree with you more, they ROCK! Our number 1 priority here is to give our best efforts to meet and then to exceed our guest expectations. I hope to see y’all soon. Don Ward

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Beautiful place love the scenery off the balconies excellent staff. I arrived about 2a.m. and security officer i believe his name was Anderson was fantastic so polite well mannered even offered to help with our bags you dont see that alot in young men these days i would like to thank him overall great trip,great pool,and so many activities you will always have things to do i recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank martin2120

Please see my responce for the combind responces "Loved it" and 'Like to Add" on the "Like to Add" review. Don Ward