$137
$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$108
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$177
$159
GardenInn.com
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$85
$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchendon wardparking passtime sharepancake house across the streetwasher and dryersales pitchhigh pressurewithin walking distancenational parkoutdoor poolthe main streetthe entire staffshort drivejacuzzi tubpigeon forge
Reviewed July 1, 2013

WOW! We stayed in a two bedroom and were absolutely amazed. This hotel room was large than our first home. We had two very large bedrooms, a giant living room, a full dining room and a full kitchen. Our master bedroom had a king size bed, a huge Jacuzzi tub in the middle of the bedroom and a very large bathroom. This hotel room was perfect for a family. It gave the kids a room to be away from us for a while and gave us our own room with plenty of privacy for the evening. Definitely stay here if your are going to Gatlinburg!

Room Tip: Be sure to get a two bedroom.
2  Thank Herewegoonvacation
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Herewegoonvacation, As I have stated MANY times on here, It is our number1 focus and priority to take care of ALL our guest, and work very hard to exceed their expectations. It really tickles me when we get such good reviews from a senior contributor such as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Don ward

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This resort is located within near proximity to downtown Gatlinburg and major tourist attractions. The building has ten floors of very nice villa style units that include a living/dining room, kitchen and laundry, a master bedroom with jacuzzi, and private bathroom opening out onto a balcony, a second bedroom with two king beds and a second full bathroom. TV's in both bedrooms and a large screen TV in the living/dining room. The resort features a swimming pool with hot tub, an outside picnic area with grills. Attached to the building is a multistory parking garage. Down side is the lack of amenities beyond the swimming pool and cookout area. Plans are to build a water park on recently purchased property next door. Work could begin within a year. The staff was friendly, the units spotlessly clean, and we did not experience any problems checking in or during our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was located on the east side of the building with our balcony overlooking Gatlinburg. We did not notice any noise or other occurrences that would result in a loss of sleep. Concrete walls and floors blocked any sounds from adjoining units.
1  Thank Kent S

YES!! Thanks KentS for your review of your recent stay with us! That is what we work very hard for, especially from Senior Contributors as yourself! I hope to see ya'll again soon! Don Ward

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was extremely enjoyable. Perfect location for your base. Far enough away from the loud and obnoxious main road but still a reasonable walk to the shops, restaurants, etc. Rooms are beautiful and well stocked. Very clean and quiet. Friendly and great service. While we disliked gatlinburg we would come back for the resort and nature related activities.

• Stayed: June 2013

Hey there cdb81, I am very excited to hear ya’ll would come back to see us for resort and nature related activities! We will work very hard to meet and exceed yours and all our guest expectations.
Have you tried visiting Gatlinburg in January-May or late September –mid December? A lot of folks really like that time of year as we are not quit as busy at these times especially mid-week. We hope to see ya’ll again real soon! Don Ward

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was just far enough from the major traffic of Gatlinburg but close enough that we were able to walk to everything. We stayed on the 6th floor so we had a nice view from our balcony. The accommodations were spacious and very clean. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank skinnycat77
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Hello, skinnycat77, Thanks for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. I am very happy ya’ll had such an enjoyable stay! We diffidently want you to come back. We sure do appreciate you choosing to stay with us! Don Ward

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I rented a one bedroom unit. My son slept comfortable on the sofa bed. This facility is conveniently located to the attractions in downtown Gatlinburg. If you don't like to walk, the trolley stop is across the street. The facility is a bit dated, however, it is well kept. I wasn't thrilled with sharing the same entrance with our next door neighbor, and the sound of the sanitation department emptying the dumpsters at 6:30 a.m. was somewhat disconcerting. My biggest disappointment was the unreliability of the WIFI system. I consider these all minor problems and they will not deter us from returning here on our next visit to Gatlinburg. The staff was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Overall, a very nice place.

Room Tip: The next time I visit, I will definitely request a room no lower than floor 8 with a creekside view. I will also make certain it is as far away from the dumpsters as possible.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HIClubSmokyMtn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Hey Rick R, I apologize for being so late with my response, I simply overlooked it somehow. Please let me know what you found “dated” about my resort. I want to look into fixing that, as we just completed a full refurb in March 2013, and I want to make sure we didn’t over look something. I am truly sorry about the Wi-Fi; I will have a full diagnostics done and insure that it is back to 100% immediately. I thank you for your patience with us and the fact that you found all of these as “minor”; however I assure you I don’t find them as minor, I want to always exceed your expectations and provide a hassle free experience each and every stay you stay with us. Please contact me and I will work very hard to get you high up on the creek side. I appreciate ya’ll staying with us and doing a review of your stay, I hope to see ya’ll again soon. Don Ward